Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
If you are paying your course fees in instalments under a payment plan, the following terms and conditions will apply.
RMC will advise you before you enrol into your Course:
- the number of instalments you have to pay;
- the amount of each instalment, and the total amount of the instalments; and
- the date on which each instalment becomes due and payable.
After you have paid your first instalment, you will be granted full access to your Course materials.
Notwithstanding any other provisions in the Enrolment Terms and Conditions, if any instalment remains overdue and unpaid for more than 3 days, RMC will advise Validum who will automatically suspend your enrolment in your Course until such time as you have paid all outstanding instalment(s).
While your course is suspended, RMC will:
- withhold the provision of materials for your Course;
- stop marking and grading any assessments you have submitted or resubmitted.
Please note – a course suspension due to non-payment does not change your Course Expiry Date.
If your enrolment remains suspended for more than 14 days, we will advise Validum and your enrolment will be terminated by Validum. If your enrolment is terminated due to unpaid and outstanding instalments on your payment plan:
- you will not be entitled to a refund of any instalments you have paid;
- you will not be issued with a Statement of Attainment for any units you have successfully completed;
- if you wish to continue with your course, this will involve a new enrolment into the course and upfront payment of the relevant course fee current at the time of re-enrolment.