The Refund Policy below is found in and forms part of the Validum Institute Learner Handbook
All applications for a refund must be made in writing and outline the reasons why a refund is requested. Applications for a refund must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Validum will process your application for a refund in accordance with its refund policy as outlined below.
You are entitled to a refund of your course fees less a $250 enrolment administration fee if:
- you apply for a refund within 14 days after the day you were sent your Validum Institute online Portal (the VIP) log in details; AND
- you have not logged in to the VIP.
You are NOT entitled to a refund in the following circumstances:
- if you have not logged in to the VIP but more than 14 days have passed since you were sent your VIP log in details; or
- if you have already logged in to the VIP; or
- if you fail to complete all or any part of your course by the Course Expiry Date (unless prior arrangements have been made with Validum); or
- if Validum terminates your enrolment on the grounds of misconduct.