Full Agent Licence Course
SIMPLY CLICK on the Questions Below to Find Out More
Once your Licence is issued you may:
- own or manage a real estate agency
- buy, sell, exchange or rent houses, businesses, land or any interest in these
- negotiate on behalf of a buyer, seller, landlord or exchanging or renting of houses, businesses or land
- show property to potential buyers
- inspect and assess property for sale or rent
- collect rent on behalf of a landlord
- advertise a property for rent or sale (includes setting up signs)
- open up a property for inspection for sale or rent
- manage an apartment complex and sell any units independently, without having to work through an established agency
- operate a trust account on behalf of sellers and buyers.
Please note: you may not auction property.
19 Units of Competency will be covered in the Full Real Estate Agent Licence Course:
- CPPDSM4003A – Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A – Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B – Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4018A – Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4046A – Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
Some of our students have completed this course in as little as a week. You have up to 12 months to complete this course.
ABSOLUTELY! We customise Payment Plans to suit your needs. Simply call us on 3193 5270 to discuss your budget and payment plan terms & conditions.
YOU are in control of your payments. NO automatic deductions and you receive full unrestricted access to your course after your first payment is made.
NO – there are no exams. All assessments are open-book and competency based.
There are 7 uniquely designed sets of assessments which you access via our user friendly interactive learner portal.
YOU are in control of the way YOU want to learn. Your course will be delivered via an interactive learner portal combined with personal one-on-one trainer support and assessment help.
Once you successfully complete your course, you are issued with a Statement of Attainment.
You will then need to apply through the Queensland Office of Fair Trading (OFT) for your Real Estate Agent Licence. Your application can take between 4-6 weeks for processing with this government department.
Start Your Dream!
Real Estate can be a rewarding career with many benefits:
- Financial Freedom
- Job Hours Flexibility
- NO costly degrees or long qualifications required
- NO prior experience required
- Variety of career options
Validum Institute is Queensland’s best dedicated real estate Training provider. We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service not only when you enrol, but right through your entire course and after you receive your Statement of Attainment.
It is our commitment is to ensure that Validum Institute graduates not only have the qualification they need, but are equipped with the skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed in the real world of real estate.