Choose Your Course
|Now $384* (Was $1,199)
Save 68% Upfront
Become a Sales Agent, Property Manager or Administrator with the entry level Registration Certificate Course. This is the minimum requirement to work in a QLD real estate agency.
- Only 7 Specially Designed Sets of Assessments
- 12 Nationally Recognised Units of Competency (Office Fair Trading Compliant). Click the button below to see
- Complete As Fast As You Like (You Have Up To 6 Months)
- Course approved for Centrelink funding – please check eligibility with Centrelink directly
|Now $851* (Was $2,299)
Save 63% Upfront
If you are looking to be a private contractor, buyers agent, business broker, full licensed agent, own your own real estate agency or business then you need to study Full Real Estate Agent Licence (CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice).
- Only 10 Specially Designed Sets of Assessments
- 19 Nationally Recognised Units of Competency (Office Fair Trading Compliant). Click the button below to see
- Complete As Fast As You Like (You Have Up To 12 Months To Complete)
Course approved for Centrelink funding – please check eligibility with Centrelink directly
Did you know Validum Institute’s Real Estate Courses are Nationally Recognised. Look for this symbol so you have peace of mind.
Choosing a well reputed provider can make all the difference. Beware those cheap courses, you get what you pay for!
Call us today or submit your details and you’ll receive a personal NO obligation FREE career consultation!
Why Choose Validum?
Who Is Validum?
Check Out Our Reviews With Confidence
Join Over 12,000 Students Who Have Enjoyed Validum Courses
Contact him Via:
WhatsApp:+44 7862 075181read more
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org more
I had completed my Registration Certificate with another RTO and I must say my experience with Validum was so much better by comparison. Thank you for giving the Industry exactly what it needs! I will definitely be singing your praises to any one looking to get into the industry or to upgrade their skills.read more
They were always communicating with me and helping me navigate through my course!
I had a great experience... and everyone was so kind and friendly! 10/10!read more
How Do You Get Started In Real Estate?
- To become a real estate agent, property manager, associate, administrator or agency owner in Queensland, you need to do is to obtain your Registration Certificate or Full Agent Licence.
- Check your eligibility with the Queensland Office of Fair Trading (OFT) (13 74 68)
- The great thing about these short courses is that you don’t need any pre-requisites, as long as you are 18 years of age and are eligible, you’re ready to study real estate
- Once you complete your course we issue your Statement of Attainment certifying competency and then you simply apply for the licence to the Office of Fair Trading
- Simply submit your details and we’ll discuss your career aspirations and which course is right for you