50% OFF* NOW $379
The Certificate of Registration (New South Wales Assistant Agent) course comprises
- 5 Nationally Recognised Units of Competency. Click here to see
- Only 3 Specially Designed Sets of Assessments
- Complete As Fast As You Like (You Have Up To 6 Months To Complete)
COMPLETE CONTROL of the payment plan process
- FLEXIBLE & CUSTOMISED to suit YOUR budget.
- FULL access after your first instalment.
- Start WHEN YOU LIKE, weekly or fortnightly.
- SEE BELOW popular payment options.
|Option 1||3 x $155/Fortnightly*|
|Option 2||4 x $130/Fortnightly*|
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Still not sure? Talk to a consultant about your payment plans
We’ve trained over 11,000 students so we understand you want your questions answered fast and when you do need it. Read our 1000+ 5-star reviews below!
Contact our trainers personally, via phone, zoom or even face to face! Fully qualified agents and property managers are our trainers at your fingertips!
No Exams – Open-Book assessments via our very user-friendly interactive learner portal.
Validum can customise plans to suit your budget. Call us to discuss the terms and conditions and also course options.
Free Priority Marking & Recognition of Prior Learning (incl FREE career consultation).
Validum Institute is Nationally Recognised provider which means they deliver approved and compliant training for the real estate industry that is recognised across Australia.
Who Is Validum?
Check Out Our Reviews With Confidence
Join Over 11,000 Students Who Have Enjoyed Validum Courses
Contact him Via:
WhatsApp:+44 7862 075181read more
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org more
I had completed my Registration Certificate with another RTO and I must say my experience with Validum was so much better by comparison. Thank you for giving the Industry exactly what it needs! I will definitely be singing your praises to any one looking to get into the industry or to upgrade their skills.read more
They were always communicating with me and helping me navigate through my course!
I had a great experience... and everyone was so kind and friendly! 10/10!read more
How Do You Get Started In Real Estate?
- To work in the New South Wales property industry as an Assistant Agent in real estate, stock and station, or strata management you need a Certificate of Registration.
- The Certificate of Registration allows you to work as an Assistant Agent in the real estate industry, employed and supervised under a Licensee in Charge (Class 1 Real Estate Agent).
- The great thing about the Certificate of Registration course is that you don’t need any pre-requisite work experience; as long as you are 16 years of age and eligible, you are ready to study real estate.
- Once you have successfully completed your course, we issue your Statement of Attainment which you then use to apply to NSW Fair Trading for the Certificate of Registration.
- Check your eligibility with the NSW Fair Trading (13 32 20).
Where to Next…
- The Certificate of Registration is issued by NSW Fair Trading for a period of 4 years. After this time, all Assistant Agents are required to upgrade to a Class 2 Real Estate Agent Licence.
- Work towards your Class 2 Real Estate Agent Licence by completing 3 units of competency per year from the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. This is required as part of the yearly CPD (Continuing Professional Development) specified by NSW Fair Trading for holders of the Certificate of Registration.
Choosing a well reputed provider can make all the difference. Beware those cheap courses, you get what you pay for!
Call us today or submit your details and you’ll receive a personal NO obligation FREE career consultation!