• Full Real Estate Agent Licence

    full real estate license agent

    If you wish to become a Licenced Real Estate Agent, contract to or own manage a real estate agency, you need to first study a Real Estate Agent Licence Course.

    More infomation

    60% OFF

    was $1999

  • Property Management Certificate

    property manager

    To work as a Property Manager you need to study the Real Estate Registration Certificate Course. A Registration Certificate Course is the minimum requirement you need to work in the Real Estate.

    More infomation

    Now $399

    was $599

  • Salesperson Registration Certificate

    sales agent hand shake with customer

    To start a career in real estate as a salesperson, you will first need to complete your Real Estate Registration Certificate Course.  Validum offers one-on-one trainer tuition and assessment support combined with a unique learner portal for easy and interactive real estate study.

    More infomation

    Now $399

    was $599

  • CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)

    CPP40307 cert IV photo

    CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) gives you one of the highest VET qualifications in real estate and property in Queensland.  Study antime, anywhere with one-on-one trainer and assessment support. Call us on (07) 3193 5270 today to have a free career consultation.

    More infomation

    SAVE 50% OFF

    was $2899

  • Real Estate Upgrade Courses

    upgrade course

    Upgrade Your Real Estate Qualification and Skills Today! Upgrade to your Real Estate Agent Licence Course or your CPP40307 Certificate IV Property Services (Real Estate).  Become your own boss or simply stand out from your peers with your higher qualification. Call Validum Institute today on (07) 3193 5270 and enrol today.

    More infomation

    Up To 60% OFF Selected Upgrade Courses

  • Resident Letting Agent Licence

    rla course

    If you wish to become a full time manager for residential and holiday resort complexes, apartment complexes, developments of townhouse or villas, and tourist facilities, you need to hold a Resident Letting Agent Licence from the Office of Fair Trading (Queensland). Your first step is to study your Resident Letting Agent Course with Validum Institute. Call us on (07) 3193 5270 and enrol today.

    More infomation

    Now $499

    was $699


Save Extra 10% Off
Free Course Consultation & Course Brochure