Course fees may vary depending on various factors (including but not limited to your prior professional experience, existing qualifications, prior studies, your mode of study, any arrangements we have with your organisation and any applicable promotions or offers).
Course fees include:
- Online access to all course materials (including learner notes, assessments, and industry forms)
- Free access to our Student Lounge where you can come and study in peace whilst accessing our trainers and assessors for support. This includes free Wi-Fi, parking and tea/coffee facilities
- Access to personal, one-on-one trainer and assessor support, mentoring or coaching.
Unless prior arrangements have been made with Validum, course fees MUST be paid in full before access to the VIP is granted.
The following additional fees and charges are payable in relation to your course if you request any of these:
- Hard copy of Statement of Attainment or Qualification – $30 (inclusive of GST and postage and handling)
- Printing and postage fee for hard copies of all Learner Notes, Assessments and course materials – $250 (inclusive of GST and postage and handling)
- Supply and postage of a USB containing electronic copies of all Learner Notes, Assessments and course materials – $165 (inclusive of GST and postage and handling)
- If a learner decides to apply for RPL after commencing the course – a $275 (inclusive of GST) RPL application and assessment fee is payable.
All applications for a refund must be made in writing and outline the reasons why a refund is requested. Applications for a refund must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Validum will process your application for a refund in accordance with its refund policy as outlined below.
You are entitled to a refund of 100% of your course fees less a $250 enrolment administration fee if:
- you apply for a refund within 21 days after the day you were sent your VIP log in details; AND
- you have not logged in to the VIP.
You are NOT entitled to a refund in the following circumstances:
- if you have not logged in to the VIP but more than 21 days have passed since you were sent your VIP log in details; or
- if you have already logged in to the VIP; or
- if you fail to complete all or any part of your course by the Course Expiry Date (unless prior arrangements have been made with Validum); or
- if Validum terminates your enrolment on the grounds of misconduct.