Course Fees and Refunds
Course fees may vary depending on various factors (including but not limited to your prior professional experience, existing qualifications, prior studies, your mode of study, any arrangements we have with your organisation and any applicable promotions or offers).
Course fees include:
- Online access to all course materials (including learner notes, Assessments, PowerPoint slides, videos and industry forms)
- Free access to our onsite student lounge where you can come and study in peace and access our trainers and assessors for support. This includes free WIFI, parking and tea/coffee facilities
- Access to personal, one-on-one trainer and assessor support, mentoring or coaching.
To confirm the course fee for your course, please contact Validum Institute on (07) 3193 5270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fees MUST be paid in full before access to the VIP is granted.
The following additional fees may be payable in relation to your course:
- Repeat of assessment (applies only if a Learner has been deemed Not Yet Competent (NYC) after 3 assessment attempts) – $200 (plus GST)
- Re-issue of Statement of Attainment or Qualification previously issued by Validum Institute – $50 (plus GST) per document
- Photocopying fee for copies of all Assessments submitted by a learner – $75 (plus GST and postage and handling)
- Course extension application fee – $100 (plus GST), non-refundable. This fee is payable if you wish to extend your course past the expiry date. A successful application will extend your course expiry date by 6 months
- If a learner decides to apply for RPL after commencing the course – a $250 (plus GST) RPL application and assessment fee is payable.
Any applications for a refund must be made in writing to Validum Institute. The following timelines and refund amounts apply:
Cancellation of enrolment by Learner
- Before a Learner has logged in to the Validum Institute Portal – a Learner is entitled to a refund of 100% of course fees paid less a $250 administration fee.
- After the Learner has logged in to the Validum Institute Portal – a Learner is NOT entitled to a refund.
Learner failure or inability to complete course
- If a Learner fails to complete all or any part of the course without notice by the course expiry date – the Learner is NOT entitled to a refund.
- If a Learner is unable to complete all or any part of the course due to extenuating circumstances – the Learner is NOT entitled to a refund, however the Learner may apply in writing to extend the course expiry date by a further 6 months. An extension application fee of $100 (plus GST) applies.
- If a Learner is expelled from the course for misconduct – the Learner is NOT entitled to a refund.