Course fees may vary depending on various factors (including but not limited to your prior professional experience, existing qualifications, prior studies, your mode of study, any arrangements we have with your organisation and any applicable promotions or offers).
Course fees include:
- Online access to all course materials (including learner notes, assessments, and industry forms)
- Free access to our Student Lounge where you can come and study in peace whilst accessing our trainers and assessors for support. This includes free Wi-Fi, parking and tea/coffee facilities
- Access to personal, one-on-one trainer and assessor support, mentoring or coaching.
Unless prior arrangements have been made with Validum, course fees MUST be paid in full before access to the VIP is granted.
The following additional fees and charges are payable in relation to your course if you request any of these:
- Hard copy of Statement of Attainment or Qualification – $30 (inclusive of GST and postage and handling)
- Printing and postage fee for hard copies of all Learner Notes, Assessments and course materials – $250 (inclusive of GST and postage and handling)
- Supply and postage of a USB containing electronic copies of all Learner Notes, Assessments and course materials – $165 (inclusive of GST and postage and handling)
- If a learner decides to apply for RPL after commencing the course – a $275 (inclusive of GST) RPL application and assessment fee is payable.
Click HERE to see our Refund Policy