3 min read
Listening to podcasts is beneficial in many ways – firstly, they’re inspiring, motivating, educational, informative and entertaining. Think of all the time you spend commuting to work, or going on your daily run, or even cleaning the house – that’s a lot of time that can be spent working on your self development.
If you’re not familiar with the world of podcasts, it can seem daunting and you might not know where to start. You can find and listen to podcasts on Spotify, the Apple Podcast app for iPhone or Stitcher. With a little time, you will find podcasts you will enjoy listening to regularly that will help you make positive changes in your life that will enhance your career.
Here are our 12 Recommended Podcasts for Personal Development to help kick start your podcast journey.
- Good Life Project – For: Living With Purpose
Recommended episode: Krista Tippett: Becoming Wise
- Rad Awakenings – For: Career Transitions
Recommended episode: Jeff Warren (Ep.36): You are what you repeatedly do
- The Minimalists – For: Living a Meaningful Life With Less
Recommended episode: 142 | Anxiety
- Impact Theory – For: Secrets to Success
Recommended episode: #60 Jay Shetty on How to Find Your Purpose
- Tony Robbins Podcast – For: Business Strategies and Success Tactics
Recommended episode: How To Make The Decision To Do The Impossible | Siri Lindley on overcoming failure, moving away from fear and learning to love herself
- The GaryVee Audio Experience – For: Marketing and Business Tips
Recommended episode: Growing A Following, Getting Your Hustle Back, Building a Business | The Top 5 Most Searched #AskGaryVee Questions
- TED Radio Hour – For: New Ways To Think And Create
Recommended episode: Failure Is An Option
- The Daily Boost – For: Clarity and Motivation
Recommended episode: Stop Learning. Start Doing.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – For: Tools and Tricks to Performing Better
Recommended episode: #Ep 60: Tim Ferriss Interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger on Psychological Warfare (And Much More)
- Beyond the To-Do List – For: Productivity Optimisation
Recommended episode: Episode 175: Focus and Energy: Erik Fisher on Recalibrating Morning and Evening Routines – BTTDL176
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes – For: Inspiration
Recommended episode: Heal Your Body with Your Mind: Dr. Joe Dispenza
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty – For: Perspective and Purpose
Recommended episode: 3 Myths About Manifesting Your Dream Job and 3 Ways to Start Doing It Right
So there you have it, 12 podcasts and 12 episodes to get you started in the world of podcasts! Start enjoying the benefits and become more effective at work or find clarity in your career journey by using the tools found in these podcasts to improve yourself!
Comment your favourite podcast down below!
Do these podcasts make you think about finding a new career? We can help you with our flexible and affordable real estate courses. Call Validum Institute on (07) 3193 5270 or visit www.validum.edu.au and experience Validum difference today.