Resident Letting Agent Course
If you wish to become a full time manager for residential and holiday resort complexes, apartment complexes, developments of townhouse or villas, and tourist facilities, you need to hold a Resident Letting Agent licence. Our Resident Letting Agent course gives you the educational qualifications to apply to the Office of Fair Trading to be licensed as a resident letting agent.
Having a Resident Letting Agent licence allows you to rent out and manage units in a building complex (on behalf of the owners and the body corporate), collect rents in the complex and operate a trust account.
After you successfully complete your Resident Letting Agent course, Validum Institute will issue you with a Statement of Attainment for the Units of Competency in the course. You will need this Statement of Attainment before you can apply to the Office of Fair Trading for your Resident Letting Agent licence.
There are 3 items of assessment that you will need to attempt and complete in this course. All our assessments are open book, and feature a combination of theory and practical questions. You have 6 months from when you first start the course to complete and submit all assessments.
Additional support and coaching is available by contacting us. (Please note that additional fees may apply)
To find out more, enter your details to download our course brochure.
- DurationYou Have 6 months
- Skill levelBeginner
- Delivery ModesOnline
Units of Competency
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4015B – Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement